We have a few ways that you can apply for membership:
- You can download and print the application form, fill out the form COMPLETELY, then complete the Application by:
- Mailing the completed form, along with a cheque, to the Club mailing address, or
- Scanning and Emailing the completed form, and sending an EMT payment, or
- Or you can fill out this form right on your computer. To do that, you require Adobe Acrobat Reader:
- Click the link below to open the form,
- SAVE it to your desktop (This step is critical, or you will wind up sending or printing a blank form.)
- Close the Form (again, this is critical - you likely cannot fill in a form that is open in the browser)
- Locate the form on your desktop, and open it. It will open with Adobe Acrobat Reader, if you have it.
- Fill it out, then either print it out, or email the completed form, and follow up with payment.
- Or, you can drop by NAPA Newcastle, during business hours, and fill out an application form, and pay cash or cheque.
If you are renewing your membership, you must provide your old key, with your application, either at NAPA, or by mailing it to the address on the membership form.
Once your membership application has been received, it will be reviewed, and if accepted, your membership card and gate key will be mailed to the address on your membership form.
Incomplete forms WILL delay processing!
Important News about Memberships - Read this before Applying: HERE
After Reading the Above, you can Apply HERE